Pies Are Awesome: Bringing the Epic Back to Pie Baking
Hi there - I'm Jessica Leigh Clark-Bojin and I think Pies are Awesome. My mission is to show the world that not only can pies go head-to-head against the poshest wedding cakes and fancy-pants desserts on the most discerning buffet tables of the world, but that they can be fun and easy to pull off too!
I have a line of baking tools called Pie Guides, a 100 pg picture book full of my easy to follow secret pie-hacks, and a new epic pie tutorial video posted each week to help you on your "pie-oneering" journey (and I throw in the pie puns for free ;)
- I have produced pie videos for the Food Network that have been viewed millions of times (my Death Star Pie was viewed 30 million times in the first week!)
- I ran a successful kickstarter campaign in late 2016 that fully funded in the first hour and ended at 1600% funded: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jessicabojin/piesareawesome
I've appeared on ABC's hit TV series the CHEW: https://www.piesareawesome.com/blogs/jessicaspieoneering/thepieous-takes-a-chewy-bite-out-of-the-big-apple
- My work has been featured in Food & Wine Magazine, among many others: http://www.foodandwine.com/news/piescrapers
If you would like to see more of my epic pies, learn more about Pies Are Awesome, or have questions about anything pie-related, follow me on social media and I would be happy to chat!
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/piesareawesome
- Instagram: @thePieous www.instagram.com/thepieous
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/piesareawesome
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ThePieous
- Twitter: @thePieous https://twitter.com/ThePieous
Jessica (aka @ThePieous)