Pies Are Awesome: Bringing the Epic Back to Pie Baking
Hi there - I'm Jessica Leigh Clark-Bojin and I think Pies are Awesome. My mission is to show the world that not only can pies go head-to-head against the poshest wedding cakes and fancy-pants desserts on the most discerning buffet tables of the world, but that they can be fun and easy to pull off too! Check out some of my recent work here.
I'm extremely open with my pie baking secrets, and I do my best to respond to everyone who contacts me on social media. I provide free video tutorials here and on youtube, and lots more tips and tricks on my Instagram "featured stories" to help you on your "pie-oneering" journey (and I throw in the pie puns for free ;)
- I've appeared as a TV judge on Food Network's first ever show dedicated to Pie Art: Thanksgiving Pie Fight
- I've appeared as an "Expert Pie Taster" on the TODAY show
- I've written the world's first book dedicated to Pie Art "Pies Are Awesome: The Definitive Pie Art Book" with Foreword by Duff Goldman
I've appeared on ABC's TV series the CHEW: https://www.piesareawesome.com/blogs/jessicaspieoneering/thepieous-takes-a-chewy-bite-out-of-the-big-apple
- I have produced pie videos for the Food Network that have been viewed millions of times (my Death Star Pie was viewed 30 million times in the first week!)
- I ran a successful kickstarter campaign in late 2016 that fully funded in the first hour and ended at 1600% funded: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jessicabojin/piesareawesome
- My work has been featured on CNN, in Food & Wine, People, Cosmopolitan, & many others: https://www.piesareawesome.com/pages/press
- I have been featured in Ripley's Believe it or Not!
You can read more about my professional background, pie baking methodology, and personal inspirations here: http://creatorsvancouver.com/jessica-clark-bojin/
There are many other interviews and tidbits to be found on my press page as well.
If you would like to see more of my epic pies, learn more about Pies Are Awesome, or have questions about anything pie-related, follow me on social media and I would be happy to chat!
π > ∞
Jessica (aka @ThePieous)
Check out what other people are saying about Pies Are Awesome on the Press Page.